Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"You're going about things in the opposite of the correct way."

"You can't lose something you never had to lose in the first place. You can only think about what it would've been like to have it."
"Force does not good, even in the best circumstances."
"If it was meant to be it would've happened."
"You can't wait forever for it to be realized."
"You really need to move on."

If I hear any of the preceding sentences again I will scream. There's nothing better to do so I'm not talking for the time being. Why even show any colors at all if everyone keeps suggesting that you bottle everything up and never say how you feel.

"Dude, you can't give it all away. You've got to play it cool and not say how you feel."

I'm so tired of being "real". Maybe it's time to be fake for a little bit.

Or better yet, just not "be" at all.

(Calm down. These are not suicidal thoughts. I'm far too old for that bullshit. Read it again and you'll undertsand what I'm saying.)

Currently listening :





Good Health
By Pretty Girls Make Graves
Release date: By 09 April, 2002

No comments: