Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I masterbate with gasoline and my apartment smells like pot. What else do you want from me?

I wish there wasn't such a stigma attached to age. Because it keeps you from being interested in people that, if age wasn't a factor, if age didn't even exist, could potentially keep you enthralled for ages. (Like that pun? Yes it's cute. You can pet it if you like.) I've never felt whatever age I am, although my birthday consistently reminds me that I am the age I am. My ex-girlfriend used to play this game with me when she used to remind me how old I was when she was a certain age. I hated that game. The number 29. I try to ignore it, but it's there on my birth certificate. You spend your whole life to a certain point trying to be older, until one day, you spend the rest of your life wishing you were younger. What a complete oxymoron we all get stuck in.

Currently listening :





Age Ain't Nothin' But A Number
By Aaliyah
Release date: By 14 June, 1994

No comments: