Monday, June 12, 2006

Pace yourself...it looks to be a long ride....and never talk to strangers...

I'll share whatever you need to share. Self-confidence is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The sun means it's summer which almost rhymes with things I don't think about. If you're a soldier your fucked in as much as your screwed. Follow and don't question. I've got a revolution and you're meant to ride it with me. I'll sink as far as you'll let me. Loose lips sink ships and all, but I have nothing more to say. Be quiet, close your eyes and take a kiss on the lips, because it's the last thing you may ever truly "feel". I've got this thing that's telling me things could get real complicated soon. The next statement contains this false positive. I'm holding back things that come to the brim of your conciousness. Don't say the following things because i'm not listening anymore. "You're great but it's never gonna work out between us." "Age ain't nothing but a number." "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." "Don't you think I'm attractive?"

Stop telling me what's good for me and everyone else. Just stop and do something, anything. I don't need anymore friends. But I'm feeling a need for a few more enemies.

Currently listening :





Us and Them
By Godflesh
Release date: By 22 June, 1999

No comments: