Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fuck you, I want a divorce.....

People....just say no to Valentine's Day.

It's a corporate smorgasboard designed to suck all the money out of your wallet. There's nothing any more different about getting someone candy and flowers and whatever else lame ass presents you bought today than buying the same shit for someone yesterday or tomorrow. The only difference is they make these special cards with "Happy Valentine's Day". You remeber when youw ere a kid and you were forced to give Valentine's to all the girls in your class. Yeah, fuck that. I've got nothing more special to say to anyone on Valentine's then I could say on any other day that would make it any more or less special. Valentine's Day is a Hallmark scam folks.

Just say no.

Some of those who have dated me already know this, but to reiterate....you will never receive anything Valntine's related from me on this day. I refuse to participate. Forget it.

It doesn't make me any less romantic as a person, it just makes me smarter. I don't need a date to remind me to tell me I love someone. Just like I don't need a fucking month to remind me to remember my heritage. (That's a whole other can of worms.)

Plus my birthday is exactly two weeks after this fucking day. Februrary's all about me motherfucker. Not love and cards and chocolate bullshit hearts and candies with retarded fucking sayings on them.

Fuck you St. Valentine. I hate you. I don't even know you and I fucking hate you.

Currently listening :






The Haunted Made Me Do It
By The Haunted
Release date: By 22 January, 2002

No comments: