Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Are you looking at the pretty words or comprehending them?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Hey Mr. President!!! Hey Congress!!! Hey FCC!!! I'm pretty sure the above, when it says NO LAW, I'm pretty sure it's not no meaning yes or no meaning maybe, but no meaning no. I see no provisions in there barring obscenity or anything saying "except under standards set by the religious right and the conservatives on Capitol Hill." Seems pretty cut and dry to me. It's an absolute right. Let me live my life and stop worrying about what I say.

Currently listening :





Change Is A Sound
By Strike Anywhere
Release date: By 14 August, 2001

No comments: